2 Steps Forward, 2 Steps Back






Well, this will be a short recap of Week 3 of the Jeffrey Court Renovation Challenge



What should have been completed in Week 2 is taking me a bit longer to complete.Having my Wagner Paint Sprayer has been great and has saved me a lot time.













Me using it correctly is another story. Figuring it out at the last minute after we had to strip at least nine cabinets, finding the right type of remover that was the best for what we needed was also challenging. We managed to complete it all, but not without some headaches.




All in all, we finished our cabinets using Behr paint in Desert Clay and added black cabinet pulls sourced from Amazon.



Up next- THE TILE!!! I'm so excited to finally get started on our backsplash. We definitely have no idea what we're getting into, or what's behind our existing backsplash, be we'll handle it.


Voting is still going on and remember you can vote EVERYDAY!! The link to vote can be found here. Also make sure to follow along with me in my Instagram stories for all of the behind-the-scenes details. It's sure to be a lot of comedy!!!


Until next time,








139 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All